I will keep a running list of changes and additions here.
- I haven’t updated this post in several weeks but plenty of updates have occurred on the site. Many new products in the store, more docs including a ton of D&D dyno runs, an exhaust shootout and more.
- As I keep finding more parts I realized I needed a more robust storefront so I setup a full tilt store here.
- Added more Buell product. Tshirts, Air cleaner inserts, S1 dash and more.
- Created a simple store and added the Techlusion TFI units.
- Moved all of the .eps (Adobe Photoshop) files to my Gdrive which is good because it will give you a visual preview of most of the files. I also added logo files from 2001.
- Added some more high res model photos to various albums from 2001 from a Buell CD as well.
- Moved all Buell docs to the Gdrive and added 2005 model year specs in .pdf.
- Added quite a few new .pdf docs, SB’s, tech, marketing including a Buell History doc. Also added some Fuell Magazine articles about the XB suspension to the Misc docs section.
- Uploaded a ton of Buell avatars/icons.
- Added email subscription form in sidebar so you can receive updates when I add or change something.
- Uploaded the Buell 2005 CD with raw images, video and music along with an .iso image ready to burn to your CD and the CD cover artwork.
- Added Buell and related .eps files from a factory CD.
- Added photos from Thrills in the Hills.